DOING WHAT WE DO BEST...


...playing with light. Have a sneak peak at my contribution for this years A Shaded View On Fashion Film, "Sunshowers" at Dazed Digital and read all about it over on the Stamp. blog.
The film was commissioned by Diane Pernet and it features pieces from my favorite designer of all times Miss Fred Butler and the incredible Rosy Nicholas for Fred Butler.
Another familiar name on the styling front, superstar Kim Howells - always a pleasure. I also have to mention Svetlana at Storm the best model ever, without her patience and grace this would have never happened. This girls got anti-freeze in her veins.
Hair by the ever so talented Naoki Komiya and Make-up by the glamorous Yin Lee. She looked stunning and ready for the apré ski champagne lounge on the day. I felt completely underdressed with my nerdy directors faux fur hat.

Making of "Sunshowers"directed by Murat Y. Gokmen