SUNSHOWER #1 FASHION FILM OF THE SEASON ON B.O.F.!!!

My latest fashion film 'Sunshowers' has been named #1 fashion film of the season by the influential 'The Business Of Fashion' website. I'm absolutely psyched about this!!!

READ THE ARTICLE & SEE THE FILM HERE

'Sunshowers' was made for Diane Pernet's & Vouge.it's 'One Minute Light Series' and is a response to a simple brief given by Diane Pernet- ‘Light’. As natural light plays a significant part in my work I instantly knew I wanted to celebrate the sun in some form. The pieces featured in the film are made by Fred Butler and Rosy Nicholas for Fred Butler' S/S 2010 collection, styled by Kim Howells.

“Sunshowers” officialy premieres at ASVOFF on May 25 in Milan


Sunshowers
Directed by Elisha Smith-Leverock
DOP Steve Annis
Produced by Mary Fostiropoulos for Stamp Films
Designs by Fred Butler and Rosy Nicholas for Fred Butler
Styling Kim Howells
Make-up Yin Lee
Hair Naoki Komiya
Model Svetlana at Storm
Music Benjamin Esser